Sunday 31 January 2010

There's no inspiration.......

Like Show inspiration!!

Yesterday I went along with my friend to see a quilting show at Ardingly .Wow wow wow....lots of money later we cam home armed with fabric ,haberdashery & lots of inspiration.I have to say I did stick fairly well to my budget & may have just gone over just a tinsey winsey bit!!!!
I will be making some new bits & pieces.
They held a quilt competition which was fabulous.By the time we had done all the stalls downstairs (& our purses) ,we were able to view them in the hall upstairs without being pushed ,shoved or hit with a stick!
I will show you a section of photos over the next few days.They were fab!
Waiting & having a rest....


The Schoolhouse- by Beckenham Quilters ,Kent.This quilt was started in Jan 1993 & finished i n March 1994.It is machine pieced & hand quilted.


She sells Seashells-This is a fun piece using a cut back technique.Made by Irene MacWilliam ,Belfast , Northern Ireland.
More pictures to come....

No comments: