Monday 30 August 2010

24 years ago.....

there was a bride & groom.....
Yes, its our wedding anniversary.Of course we are a just a bit older ,wiser ,with less hair(well not me) & a larger waistline.

We had such a fun filled day .Our parents worked so hard to enable us to have a good start in life with a memorable day.24 years later ,the little girl in the picture is now a mum herself,to not one ,but 3 lovely children.We have our own boys who are now grown men.Where has all the time gone?!!

Only a year now till our Silver Anniversary.I wonder what we will do to celebrate that?
Tonight my darling husband is taking me out for a meal.Shame I have such a bad back & now on top of that I have a massive stye in my eye & cannot put any make-up on.I feel a bit like an alien!!Will anyone notice if I wear dark glasses in the restaurant?!!!

2 comments:

Peri said...

Congratulations to you both!

(It's our 23rd one next month - you're right where has the time gone?)

Unknown said...

Thank you for yor kind wishes.Arent we lucky.xx